Our Room Planning Specialists
At Miller Waldrop you'll find caring people who want to help you, not sell you. Our trained room planning consultants work on all-size projects and offer complimentary interior room planning, either in our store or in the comfort of your own home. We understand that deciding on the look that is right for your room is something you will want to consider carefully, which is why we will never rush you into a decision. Enter a world of extraordinary style... a place where you can truly express yourself and create a home that fits the lifestyle that is most comfortable for you.
Meet our Team Below and Call us Today at 575-392-6508
- Take inventory of existing furniture pieces that the customer would like to incorporate into the design.
- Measure all necessary spaces and furniture pieces so we can accurately draw the space.
- Establish a wish list for furniture pieces and a budget with the customer.
- Schedule a follow up meeting at the store for a design presentation and purchasing appointment.
- After the initial house call our designers take all the information and prepare a design layout that includes:
- Complimentary scale drawing of customers' space with a furniture plan that meets the functional needs, desired aesthetic and budget parameters.
- Fabric, rug and textile suggestions that coordinate with existing elements of the space. Customers are encouraged to borrow the fabrics and rug samples to view in your home.
- A working quote that shows pricing for our furniture & mattress suggestions. All applicable sale and/or promotional pricing included. The furnishing quote can be easily updated if the design changes.
- A design board that features a few different options for furniture layout and fabric/color choices.
- At the purchasing appointment, we ask for the customer to keep a few hours available to go through the options, make selections and place an order.
- Upon receiving all the pieces of furniture, we schedule our white-glove delivery service to set up the room according to the design plan. Often, our designers attend the delivery and make suggestions for accessories and final touches to complete the space. We take pictures to have a before and after presentation that customers can share with friends and family.
So, don’t risk measuring something wrong, buying furniture that’s just too-big or too-small compared to other pieces in your home, or missing out on new interior decorating ideas that could truly breathe new life into a room.
Let us help you today!
Plan Your Room Online, For Free!
Interior designing just got easier with Miller Waldrop Furniture's online room planning software. This interior design and floor planning software is yours to use for FREE. Our software features design templates for you to start working with, or measure your own room and lay it out to scale.
Just type in your room dimensions, add or remove walls, and start dragging furniture into your room. Also look for a selection of kitchen, gym, home theater, garden, and other house hold items to help your planning. Need additional help? Come in to talk with our Interior Design staff.