Frequently Asked Questions
How much am I required to put on my purchase?
- We require a 50% deposit at the time your order is placed with us..
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- All in stock merchandise requires 100% payment at the time of purchase.
- Prior to the scheduled delivery date, any balances will be due. No CODs are accepted.
- If you paid the deposit by cash or check, you will be required to visit the store and pay the outstanding balance before the merchandise will be scheduled for delivery. If you paid the deposit by credit card your balance will be charged with your approval.
- A returned check fee will be charged in accordance with state law.
What type of payment do you accept?
- Miller Waldrop accepts Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express, on which you can charge your purchase.
- Personal checks, cash, or bank cashiers checks are also accepted.
- Financing available subject to credit approval. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Sales tax will be calculated in accordance to City and State Laws.
- In accordance to state law, tax exempt status only qualifies if a re-sale certificate is present with the sole purpose of re-selling items purchased (items should not be for personal use) or Miller Waldrop is having a no tax sale (Miller Waldrop would assume responsibility of paying the sales tax).
- Note: A current copy is required of all approved re-sale certificates, as well as a current business license.
How long is a quote good for?
- All quotes are good for 10 days, unless they are quoted in accordance to a current sale in which case they are then good for the duration of that sale.
Can I return my merchandise?
- Customer special orders, floor samples, and “as is” merchandise cannot be returned.
- Accessory items that are purchased and picked up at the store can be returned within 7 days for a full refund if returned in perfect, unused condition with original sales receipt.
- Reselecting stocked merchandise due to a personal decision, and through no fault of Miller Waldrop, will result in an additional delivery or pick-up charge. Miller Waldrop must be notified within 24 hours of delivery or pick-up of any authorized return. All merchandise must be returned in its original, unused condition.
- All authorized refunds of payments made by credit card will be credited to the originally charged credit card account within 7 days.
- Refunds of payments, by cash or check, will be issued from Miller Waldrop’s accounting office within 10 days of cancellation or upon verification that the check has been cleared.
When should I expect delivery?
- You should expect delivery within 3 weeks of the quoted availability ship date (not the order date). At this time a Miller Waldrop's Delivery Coordinator will contact you by phone to schedule your home delivery. You will be offered the next available delivery date.
- The customer must inspect all merchandise being picked up. Once the pick-up receipt is signed acknowledging product has been received in good condition, Miller Waldrop is no longer responsible for damages that may occur during the transport or placement of that merchandise. To ensure the safety of your merchandise, tie downs and blankets are advised.
- Note: A call 24 hours prior to pick-up will help expedite the preparation of your order. If you would like your product re-wrapped after inspection, please specify when you arrange for pick-up.
- We will hold your merchandise for up to 30 days, provided you pay the balance in full. As an additional service Miller Waldrop will store your merchandise at the rate of 3% of invoice per month.
- Delivery is available Tuesday through Saturday.
- You will receive a 2 hour delivery window. Our goal is to ensure a prompt and timely delivery.
- Due to insurance limitations, drivers are not allowed to move or handle stereos, televisions, electronic devices, or other personal items.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Miller Waldrop in advance of any special delivery conditions and for ensuring the merchandise will fit through doorways, stairways, corridors, elevators, etc. If the driver feels that any attempt to deliver a piece of furniture may cause damage to the furniture or your home, the driver may ask you to sign a damage waiver.
- Miller Waldrop will be responsible for any delivery damage to your premises provided it is reported in writing on the sales order(s). If damages do occur, please notify Customer Service and they will assist you in resolving your concerns.
- All furniture has been inspected by Miller Waldrop's Quality Control. Should you find any damage, you must report it in writing on the sales order(s) at the time of delivery, then Customer Service will contact you within 48 hours. Miller Waldrop may choose to repair or replace any defective merchandise.
What type of warranty can I expect?
- Miller Waldrop may choose to repair or replace any manufacturer’s defective merchandise during the warranty period. Labor and transportation charges are the responsibility of the customer after one year. Defects caused by abuse or negligence are not covered.
- Inspection of any damaged merchandise will be done in your home or the location of the delivery. Any needed service may be performed in the home, the warehouse or at the factory.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser upon proof of purchase.
- Warranties do not apply to clearance, floor sample, “as is” merchandise or goods moved from the original delivery location.
- “As-is” merchandise is sold with no returns, exchanges, refunds or service delivery.
- We do not warrant the wearing ability, color-fastness, stretching or shrinking of furniture or accessories, as they are not guaranteed by the manufacturer. Colors may vary somewhat due to dye lot variations and therefore we assume no responsibility for variations between sample swatches and the final product.
- Fossil stone, marble, and granite are natural products. Inconsistencies in color and grain should be expected and appreciated. Fillers are often used to enhance the surface beauty. These characteristics are within industry standards and are acceptable. We make no warranty with respect thereto.
- Glass, mirrors, and metal finishes may be subject to small seeds, slight areas of discoloration, minor surface or subsurface scratches. Inconsistent weld points are inevitable in furniture hand crafted of metal. These characteristics are within industry standards and are acceptable. We make no warranty with the respect thereto.
- Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction through our dedicated Customer Service Team, and the conditions above apply only with normal usage during the warranty period.
- New Store Policies Effective 5/01/2004